Last week over 2,000 of the best and brightest nonprofit professionals from around the world gathered at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana for the 2018 Nonprofit Technology Conference.
Commonly referred to as the “NTC” this conference provides an avenue for individuals to collaborate, innovate, and discover new ways to spark change in the nonprofit industry with technology.
With over 130 sessions offered at this year’s conference, attendees could gain insight and obtain skills in areas such as information technology, leadership, programming, fundraising, and development, as well as marketing and communications.
Outside of these dynamic sessions were hundreds of exhibitors presenting their newest and most innovative technology for growing nonprofits.
New Technology That All Nonprofits Need To Know About
Here are some of the top sponsors and exhibitors from the 2018 NTC:
1) Microsoft – Microsoft is committed to providing solutions, partnerships, and support to nonprofits through a variety of technological products, including Azure, Dynamics 365, Enterprise Mobility, Power BI, Surface, and more.
2) Blackbaud – Blackbaud is the world’s leading cloud software company powering social good and providing nonprofit solutions in areas such as fundraising and relationship management. Click here for more information on the resources they offer nonprofits.
3) Engaging Networks – Founded in 2000, Engaging Networks is a flexible and innovative software platform for nonprofits. Engaging Networks also provides nonprofits with a complete toolset for digital engagement for online fundraising, advocacy, email marketing, P2P, and events.
4) DonorPerfect – Engage your donors with this awesome software designed to supercharge your nonprofit’s fundraising initiatives and cultivate valuable relationships through the fundraising growth platform, DonorPerfect.
5) Neon – NeonCRM is a cloud-based nonprofit software suite that provides tools built to support the work that nonprofit organizations do through engagement with donors, managing memberships, planning events, tracking volunteers and more.
6) PayPal Braintree – Designed specifically for nonprofits, PayPal Braintree provides fast and easy ways to fundraise online with discounted transaction rates for registered 501(c)(3) charities. Learn how PayPal Braintree can benefit your nonprofit here.
7) ActBlue – The ActBlue Charities extension (AB Charities) is a free service that makes it easy for any organization to run an advanced, modern fundraising program online. Click here to find out how AB Charities can help your organization.
8) EveryAction – Built and supported by nonprofit experts, EveryAction offers tools to nonprofits of all sizes to optimize their interactions with supports and prospects, which lead to the best outcomes for the organization.
9) Giveffect – Giveffect is the #1 all-in-one nonprofit software, leading in areas such as fundraising, events, online donations, offline gift tracking, volunteer management, donor management and constituent relationship management software. Experience a radically better way to manage your nonprofit when you use Giveffect!
10) See3 – See3 focuses its efforts on supporting 501(c)(3) organizations by helping to improve their digital communications strategies, increase connections with constituents, and magnify their impact.
2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference
Mark your calendars now and start making plans to attend the 2019 Nonprofit Technology Conference on March 13-15, 2019 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, OR.
The takeaways from this conference are endless and beneficial to nonprofits of all types. Did you attend the 2018 NTC? Tell us about your favorite exhibits in the comments below.
As you prepare for upcoming conferences and nonprofit events this summer don’t forget about the Form 990 deadline on May 15th for organizations with a calendar tax year (January – December).
ExpressTaxExempt is here to help you with your 990 filings and provides an easy, simplified, and secure filing process.