Tax 990, Formerly ExpressTaxExempt, is Now Accepting Tax Returns for the 2022 Tax Year
A new year is here, and so does the new tax forms. Tax 990, formerly ExpressTaxExempt, has now started to support the e-filing of tax returns for the 2022 tax year!
A Comprehensive Solution For Nonprofit Tax Filing!
As a nonprofit organization, you may be required to file different types of tax forms to stay compliant with the IRS. Here is the list of forms you can e-file using Tax 990 for the 2022 tax year.
Form 8868 (990 extension form)
CA Form 199
Deadlines to Remember
- 990 Series forms (Except 990-T) – 15th day of the 5th month after the organization’s tax year ends.
- Form 990-T – 15th day of the 4th month (for section 401(a) or 408(a) trusts) and 15th day of the 5th month (for other organizations).
- Form 1120-POL – 15th day of the 4th month after the organization’s accounting period ends.
- Form 8038-CP – 45 days to 90 days before the date when the relevant interest was paid (For fixed-rate bonds). The deadline for variable-rate bonds is based on when the issuer knows the interest payment amount.
Get Started with Tax 990 to File your Tax Returns Efficiently
It’s always important to have yourself prepared for filing nonprofit tax returns to avoid any unnecessary penalties at a later stage.
So, this is the perfect time for you to get started with Tax 990 and meet your organization’s tax filing requirements without any hassles.
- Auto-Generates Schedules for Free
Based on the data you enter on your main form, our software automatically includes the applicable 990 Schedules at no extra cost.
- Flexible Filing Options
You have two ways to complete your tax returns. Choose the Form-based filing option to enter the required data directly on your form or the Interview-style filing option to fill out your form by answering a series of questions.
- Bulk-Upload Templates
Tax 990 provides you with Excel templates to import your contributions and grants data in bulk, saving a lot of your time in preparing your forms.
- Internal Audit Check
To ensure the accuracy of your forms, our built-in error check system reviews your completed form for any IRS errors and displays them, if any. You can fix these errors before transmitting the form to the IRS.
- Dedicated Customer Support
We have a team of experts available via Live chat, Phone, and email, to assist you with the queries you may have during and after the filing.
How do I E-file my Tax Return?
Here are the steps to e-file your return for the 2022 tax year with Tax990:
- Either search for your EIN to import your organization details automatically or provide the required details manually.
- Select “2022 Tax Year” and choose the form which you are required to file.
- Provide the required form data by choosing between our Form-based or Interview-style filing options.
- Review the completed form and share it with your organization’s board members for approval
- Once reviewed and approved, transmit the form.
E-file Your 990 Returns with Tax 990 Today and Stay on top of your deadline!
Get Started with Tax990.com Now!