The fastest and easiest way to file your Form 990-EZ
is to file with Express990.com. Simply navigate to the site, click on “New Users,” and create an account. Once your account has been created, you will be taken to your Dashboard and can immediately begin filing your return. Filing with Express990
is fast, easy, and simple. They offer around-the-clock, U.S.-based customer support at no charge.
Before you begin, here’s a few tips for a seamless and stress-reduced filing process:
- Make sure you have all of your information – for security reasons, our system will time you out if you go too long without activity and it’s always much easier when everything is right next to you
- Split it up, if necessary – have different people working on different sections; work in shifts; sharing the load greatly reduces the stress and hassle of taxes
- Get comfortable – even though our system is designed to be quick and efficient, there’s still a lot of information to be processed and you may be there a while
- Skip around – complete the easiest parts first so you can concentrate on the more difficult sections afterwards
- Use your resources – Express990 offers three-way support: phone calls, chats, and emails; don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance
- Take a break – the 990-EZ is a hefty tax form that requires a lot of attention; be sure to step away for a little while to regain your focus…and your sanity
- Take a deep breath – you can do this! Each question is a question sooner to being done, don’t give up hope now
As you can see, though the stresses of filing Form 990-EZ are completely avoidable, there are many things you can do to help stem the tide of woe and despair. Don’t think you’re in this alone, we’re here to help any way that we can. For legal reasons, we can’t give you direct tax advice, but we can help you navigate through the software and point you in the right direction.
Call, live chat, or send the Express990 team an email. You can reach us from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST at (704) 839-2321 or 24/7 at [email protected]
. Once you submit your 990-EZ, you should hear back from the IRS in around 15 minutes. You will receive an email from us confirming your form’s acceptance or rejection. Should it be rejected, we’ll help you find out why and there’s never a charge to re-submit your form.
Express990.com also provides e-filing of:
(e-postcard) for current and previous tax years
– Application for Extension of Time to File an Exempt Organization Return