This Thanksgiving season we, at ExpressTaxExempt
, are very grateful for each and every one of our users. Whether this was your very first year using our services, or if you are a loyal client, we are very appreciative of you choosing to do business with us, and we would like to say “Thank You.” As always, ExpressTaxExempt strives to be synonymous with everything concerning exempt organization filings, and with your continued support, there’s no doubt that we will further exceed all our expectations.
With ExpressTaxExempt, we offer support for the following tax-exempt forms:
- Form 990 (Long) – For exempt organizations with gross receipts greater than $200,000 and total assets greater than $500,000.
- Form 990-EZ – For exempt organizations with gross receipts greater than $50,000, but less than $200,000 and total assets less than $500,000.
- Form 990-N (e-Postcard) – For exempt organizations with gross receipts less than $50,000.
- Extension Form 8868 – Part I (Automatic 3-Month Extension) Part II (Additional, Non-Automatic 3-Month Extension)
For nonprofits or charities that are still looking to become tax-exempt, we will soon be offering support for Form 1023, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. With this all-inclusive, new support, you can fully complete a section 501(c)(3) application and download it directly from your account to mail to the IRS. You won’t find this service anywhere else online except for ExpressTaxExempt.
ExpressTaxExempt makes e-filing tax returns for exempt organizations easy, quick, and efficient with the following features:
- Interview-Style Format – Complete forms by answering a series of simple-worded questions.
- Cloud Computing – Start, stop, and then continue from where you left off. Information entered remains in your account and accessed whenever you log in.
- Built-In Audit Check – Perform an automatic error check based on the information entered for any mistakes that could cause a rejection.
- Worry-Free Security – Encrypted site, McAfee secure certified, and protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
- Mobility – Mobile apps for e-filing Form 990-N (e-Postcard) & Extension Form 8868.
- Email Notification – You receive notifications when forms have been transmitted, accepted, or rejected, and notifications when it’s time to e-file again.
As you spend the holiday this week with family and friends, we’ll be doing the same. Our office will be open on Wednesday, November 25, during our normal business hours of 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST; our support team can be reached at (704) 839-2321. We will be closed on Thanksgiving Day and only offer email support (email@example.com) on Friday, November 27; normal business operations will resume on Monday, November 30.
We wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for choosing ExpressTaxExempt for your exempt organization e-filings.